September 6, 2008

Hunter's 1st Soccer Game!




Today was Hunter's first soccer game. Mom is coaching his team this year. Hunter told me before the game that he wanted 2 things to happen. First that he wanted to score a goal and second he wanted to win. Our team won and Hunter scored 2 goals. He was so excited to accomplish his goals. Go Bear Cubs! (our team name)

6 comments:

Randall and Christy Hatch said...

Congrats, Hunter!!! What a doll!

Herlehy Family said...

How fun...I can't wait for our first soccer game. I love your blog.

The Farmer's Wife said...

What a darling family! I am glad that I found you through Ashley! You all look so happy!

Elder Romney's mission said...

What a cute family! we havent seen you guys in a while! Although I see Prestons emails quite regularly through Cade!

Ashley said...

Go Hunter! Wow! He takes after his momma! ;-) So fun that he gets to play soccer... I need to get Denali in something...

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

Awesome moves, Hunter! Emily almost wishes she could play with you . . . except that would mean going outside and getting sweaty so she's out. Maybe next year! PS - your coach is the BEST!