December 18, 2008

Hayden's Birthday!


Hayden celebrated his 8th birthday with his friends at a fun place called Wacky Tacky.

The birthday boy playing games.

5 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

I want my party there too. Happy birthday Hayden!

Cathy said...

That was fun! I almost felt like I was there too! Hayden... that was a very entertaining dance you did! We will be thinking about you tomorrow...on the day you are baptized! Sure love you, Hayden!
Lita & Big Bear

THE TAYLORS said...

Happy Birthday Hayden and congrats on getting baptized!

brandonsbunch said...

Hayden can you teach me that dance? That was awesome. I thought for sure when I checked to see if there was anything different on here that I would see the scarecrow pics. I was surprised to see something diff.Made me happy!Happy Birthday Hayden!Your the best!

Ashley said...

Happy Happy Birthday! LOVED the silly dance! haha