March 8, 2009

The Pink Tie!







The Wedding colors that Tiani and Brandon chose were green and pink. Aunt Meredith made my 3 boys pink ties to wear to match the wedding party. Hayden refused to wear his pink tie. I had to pay him $5 to wear the tie. His little brother Hunter found out and now I have to pay him $5 because he wore a pink tie also. Hayden refused to have his picture taken therefore we get the back of his head in all the pictures we tried to take of him.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I forget how grown up your kids are and how opinionated they can be until I hear stories like this one!

Tiffany said...

I love the pink ties! Last year, I tried to get Braxton to wear a very light pink golf shirt (it looked great on him), but he refused. Then Travis saw the shirt and gave it to Goodwill. Maybe I'll try a tie...
We miss you all!!

Cadle Clan said...

The pink ties are awesome!

Ashley said...

That's too funny about Hayden! haha They looked adorable... and so did the back of Hayden's head! ;)

Cathy said...

I absolutely LOVE their PINK ties! Hooray for Meredith! Wish you had a picture of the bride and groom on here! I have Brandon & Tiani's wedding announcement framed. I'll get it to them sooner or later!

brandonsbunch said...

I like the pink ties but Hayden....Uncle Brandon is proud of you :)